Pages

WELCOME

BIENVENIDOS A MI PAGINA!
WELCOME TO MY PAGE!

Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Fantastic!

I finally got the slideshow gadget to work. I'm excited to share this little portion of my life with my students. This was definitely a challenge for me, but finding the solution was very rewarding. At first I tried to put up the slideshow using Blogger and spent most of my time trying to figure out the program unsuccessfully, finally after playing around on "Flickr", I realized that just like my avatar, I could copy and paste the URL from the given slideshow on "Flickr" onto my URL/HTML gadget instead of the SLIDESHOW gadget. After that it was a simple game of rearranging my gadgets! I'm extremely glad to have this step over with and now on to the next Step! See all of you there. :)

1 comment: